martedì 8 settembre 2009

Juan Claude Pictet







Title: Body Painting

I was born in a extraneous world, I had to confront it and than I didn't understand it, and in the end I accept it. In reality I don't accept it, I live it, since I am here, I want to live as I say.

I want to live over lines, which I am not able to draw straight but always soft, round, like my body.

Nonconformist? No, It's not for me.

I write bad, I drink and smoke. I still dream to change the world without moving a muscle.

Fuck, I'm afraid.

At the same time a simple and old symphony exalt myself and in a second I fell inside a power that shake me from the stomach and sweep me all. In that way I can see clear. Sometimes the colors don't be enough, I scream on the canavas and I hide under that my desperate soul which wants coming out and asks help.

HELP.

IT'S GOOD. IT'S BAD.

JUMPS OF JOY AND CRIES OF DESPERATION.

Sometimes I'm crazy and sometimes I'm caste.

Sometimes I feel me the devil, other times an angel from the heaven.

I had my first black and white.


Curator: Pietro Franesi