venerdì 19 giugno 2009

CRUCIBLE GARDEN

Curator: Pietro Franesi

Artist: Kukai


Who wanna can this strapped Calypso? Two cans I'm blazing, under the mistletoe, full back design, fall back this time, Chems botanical, trees is tropical. Igniting unstoppable, puffing an optimo, urban mechanical, quite understandable rolling the Hannibal, eloquent, spit magnificent, bear to grip corrupt, melancholic, equipped with trucks that gyrate, high rate ladies, raise the stakes on style, popping your eyes, out the sockets, dick I cocked it reload don't stop it, chopping up players seeking small profits. I will make an installation called "Crucible Garden" with mixed media sculptures. It is all about my tension of life, where I was born and grew up in NYC, a culture crucible of the world. I believe culture, difference, humor, and the relationship between people and art. I will use this "Garden" idea which is one of the closest entertainment or healing spots for my daily life.


Web:


Biography: